Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year Resolutions...

Hello friends,

నూతన సంవత్సర శుభాకాంక్షలు...Wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Here we are...yet another year ahead of us. Wishing all of you a great and fun filled year.

I admit that I have been a bit lazy recently and hence no posts from me.
I was actually thinking seriously about what to write. Hah...Finally I found the topic... 'New Year Resolutions' :-)

I know I did not live upto my expectations past year...but this year I am determined ...just like last year?? Who knows?? Let's see...after all మనిషి ఆశా జీవి కదా!

They say its a good thing to share your resolutions with your friends so that you would be compelled to implement them...so here are some of my resolutions:

1. Being in touch with family, friends and relatives
2. Staying healthy and fit.
3. Improve my knowledge and vocabulory by reading more books and articles.

Does this sound too ambitious??

-- Himmu

No comments: