Saturday, December 1, 2007

మధుర స్మృతులు , SWEET MEMORIES

Hi friends about 20 of friends joined the blog till now.
I am sure some more will be added coming week.

From now every week I will be posting one sweet memory of our college days.
It will be added fun to see you all joining to do the same.


Starting with the first Day in college.

Nov 14th, 2000:

Our first day of college was on 15th Nov 2000(hope many of us remember). As I was a non local I came to Vizag a day before and stayed in my friends room in Andhra University's SKD hostel. I went to the see the college on 14th evening. There was nobody in the college, when I went @ 5pm in the evening. I enquired with security there (@ that time there was only one old watch man, in contrast to what it resembles like Thihar Jail entrance gate now), he showed me the way to PG block hidden behind the Junior college and Degree college buildings. I had a good look at the PG building and the surroundings. I was happy that the college has nice cricket ground (some guys were playing cricket in the ground at that time).

When I was on my way back, I saw this leak fair guy looking at me as the watchmen is poiting towards me. He came to me very slowly (I felt as if he was afraid and his face looked tired). The first dialoue was "హాయ్... ఇక్కడ కొత్తగా జాయిన్ అయ్యావా? ఎంసీయేనా ...?" , my reply was "ఔను, పీజీ బ్లాక్ వెనకాల ఉంది". I introduced myself, he said some name I didnt pay attention to it. He asked about my place and the hostel facilities. As I was laready aware of that told him that our college has no such facilities and we have to look for some rented rooms. I told him that I am also on look out for one. He expressed his wish to join with me as room mate, I told him "ok, రేపు కలుద్దాం, కాలేజీ ఎనిమిదింటికంట". He left after giving me a nice smile (the first of many smiles to come, he has that lovely smile even till now). Still wondering who is this fair lean guy, its N Ajay Kumar the cool guy from Bapatla.

I went back to my friends hostel room, and then came the guys from my town. They started telling about the LB College and how it is popular for wrong reasons. They stressed mainly on the ragging. I went to sleep after readying a notebook, a pen all newly bought, wondering how the next day is going to be.

No comments: